Terms and conditions for the management and storage of personal data
The website banskoskischool.info is owned by an individual – Mira Petkova Kolchagova, with address in the town of Banskoskischool. Ms. Mila Kolchka, Mila Kolchka, Bansko str. “Slivnitsa” № 17.
How to contact us?
What information we collect on our website:
– Booking form (to book ski/snowboard equipment or ski/snowboard teacher) – Your name, email, phone number and month and year of birth.
– Contact form – your name and email.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The information you provide is used solely to answer your questions or process your booking. It is used only by banskoskischool.info, is not provided to third parties in any way or reason and is not used for direct marketing. It is stored in a secure software environment.
In case you have provided banskoskischool.info with your personal data, you have the following options at any time:
– The right to know why your personal data is needed and ĸaĸ what will happen to it, ĸaĸ how and for how long it will be retained;
– the right to access your personal data that we hold and have information that we have collected;
– the right to ĸoption – you have the right to complete, ĸoption, delete or delete your personal data whenever you wish;
– once you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and erase your personal data;
– right to object: you can object to the processing of your data, we respect this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
Please contact us to exercise these rights at: email@example.com.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites.
Session cookies enable you to perform important site functions, such as saving a repeating form field within a browser session. They also assist in limiting the need to transfer information across the internet. They are deleted when you end your browser session.
Persistent cookies are retained during repeated visits to the site. They enable us to recognize repeat users of our site.
We do not record any personal information as part of this process.
Deleting or disabling cookies:
Most browsers allow you to refuse the acceptance of cookies – for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the available settings for handling overrides by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history;
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to “Customize and control” and clicking “Settings”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many sites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
Browser allows you to delete cookies that are already stored on your computer.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Performance and analytics cookies
All current ski/snowboard equipment rental prices and ski/snowboard school prices are listed on our website and are in Bulgarian Leva.
banskoskischool.info reserves the right to change prices in the event of a change in the economic situation in the country, this will not affect bookings already confirmed.
Reservation for ski / snowboard equipment or ski / snowboard school
You can make an online booking for ski equipment and/or ski/snowboard school at the address https://banskoskischool.info/bg/ski-school-reservation/ on our website.
When booking online via our website, the customer is required to pay a deposit.
When making an online booking for ski/snowboard equipment and/or ski/snowboard school you will receive a 10% discount.
The reservation form sent does not constitute a confirmed reservation. Our team will contact the customer as soon as possible with details of the options. Once the service is confirmed, a deposit is payable and the balance of the booking is payable on arrival and prior to the start of the service.
When booking a ski / snowboard school, the meeting point with the instructor is Banderiska Glade – this is the top station of the cable car. You will be greeted by our Supervisor who will assist you with group allocation as well as introducing you to your ski/snowboard instructor. The client must be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the lesson starts.
If you are more than 15 minutes late from the start time – the lesson will be cancelled with no refund.
1) In the event of cancellation within 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded in full.
2) In case of cancellation less than 14 days before arrival, the deposit is non-refundable.
3) In the event of unforeseen circumstances concerning the health and safety of the client which necessitate cancellation of the reservation less than 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded in full upon presentation of an appropriate document certifying the reasons for cancellation.
Loss of or damage to hired equipment
1) The customer is responsible for the rented equipment and undertakes to protect it from third party damage, to use it “with the care of a good steward” and in accordance with its intended use. He shall immediately report any damage to the rented equipment and any third-party damage to the equipment to the ski locker staff. The customer may not sublet the rented equipment to third parties.
2) In the event of damage, including breakage of the equipment or any component thereof, resulting from its use during the rental period, the Customer shall be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement of the missing components. In case of permanent damage to the rented equipment, which makes it absolutely unfit for use, the Customer is obliged to pay its full value at the prices approved by the management of Pirin 2000 Ski School. The full value of the rented equipment is also due from the Customer in case of theft or loss of the same.
3) Pirin 2000 Ski School shall not be liable for any injuries or accidents caused or resulting from: use of the equipment not for its intended purpose; as a result of inappropriate speed; failure to take into account the specific snow and weather conditions with one’s own skiing/snowboarding skills and abilities.
4) Pirin 2000 Ski School is not liable and does not owe a refund of the rented equipment when its use has begun and any of the following reasons arise: interruption of power supply; emergencies, unfavourable weather conditions – strong wind, heavy snowfall, lack of snow, very low or very high temperatures, fog, heavy rain, etc.; partial closure for safety reasons of slopes and lift facilities in the ski zone, or for the holding of sports competitions, training and/or other events and/or other hypotheses provided for in the current legislation.